What Will I do With a Million Dollars??
Thanks to the tag, Irene.
What will I do with a million Dollars?
(1) Ensure my children are housed and comfortable.
(2) Invest in local charities.
(3) Travel around the World by means of walking, cycling, motorhome & car.
(4) Treat my close friends to a luxury holiday.
1st - Tag 5 bloggers, list down their blog and link to their blog.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog. 3rd - Add your own blog link to the list below.
What They Would Do With Their $1 Million:
1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Healthfreakmommy will keep, invest, spend and give to the needy.
5. The New Parent would use for education and charity.
6. Mamas Bag of Tricks would open a dinosaur themed restaurant.
7. Lyanne would pamper herself.
8. Irene would invest, build a new home, travel.
9. Milky Bar Kid would ensure his family were comfortably established, help fund local charities and go on a grand World Tour.
LORD CELERY - My favourite Blogger.
Sorry I don't interface with many bloggers. Most other friends are using silly stuff like MySpace & Facebook.
NB: $1,000,000 (US $) is not really a lot these days to most people in the western world (£500,000) although in many parts of the World it would seem like $20,000,000.
Look at what this woman, Angela Kelly, won on the European Lottery this week..... AND she is from my home town of East Kilbride. Perhaps I should see if she has a blog to link here and she can tell us what she is going to do with her winnings.