2 Mar 2006

"Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" by Bing Crosby & Frank Sinatra


This week is the worst Snow I have seen in a long time. Transport is almost at a standstill and most people are wisly staying at home and not even attempting to go to work. The weather men tell us that there is a lot more on the way, so, bring it on!

While the weather is like this I have been catching up on my Video Editing from as far back as 2001. I have completed my Australian Video and Janis has posted part of it to her pen friend in Melbourne where we were staying at the time. I have also completed my Indonesian Video taken in the Mahakan Delta while I was working for TOTAL installing, commissioning, and starting up a large Gas Compression Plant there in the jungle. If the weather continues like this for a while I may even get up-to-date with my video editing.

No comments: