21 Nov 2005

"Thank God its Christmas" by Queen


Well here I am back from another day picking up loads of Christmas presents for all those poor children in Moldova and Romania. I picked up approx 200 boxes of presents with John G (thanks John for the help and the company!)along with many cuddly teddy bears and other similarly lovely cuddly toys. I was again in the Dundee area along with pick ups at Arbroath, Kirriemuir and nr Brechin. Thanks to all who donated these lovely gifts and clothes for these poor, poor children of Eastern Europe who will be so excited to have received them. I am excited too! I have been asked by the New Hope Trust if I can go in 2 weeks time to Moldova with the truck but I have other commitments.

I am trying to re-plan my life to allow me to go there and help with this very good charity. I will keep this blog up to date with developments. See Above for update>

No comments: