29 Jul 2006

"Chapel of Love" by the Dixie Cups



Its been three weeks since Kirsty and Dan's wedding in Toronto and here I am just getting round to writing something about our stay there.

We were invited to Kirsty and Dan's wedding on the 7th July 2006. I was honoured to be asked to walk Kirsty up the isle for her wedding to Dan. This is the 2nd time in 3 months that I have given a girl away to another man! I hope I don’t make a habit of it. The wedding took place at a golf club in Toronto and there was a lovely reception afterwards with all their friends and family. I have posted a few more pictures in another BLOG To see them CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Lovely photos! Had you and Janis been to Canada before? I know Calgary the best but have been to Montreal for a few days as well. The only part of Toronto I've seen is the airport.

I always enjoy going to Canada. Beautiful country with nice people...and a nice pace of life.

Janet

(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

Milky Bar Kid said...

Janet, yes we have been twice before to this area. We have also been to Vancouver, through the Rockies and Calgary.