29 Dec 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a nice cosy family day with our children and Janis's Mum all there for dinner. No arguments, or falling out!
.
.
It was also my Birthday so I enjoyed that too. I received "Is it just me or is everything shit?" from my son, Grant and I just love it, I guess its because I am just a Grumpy Old Man as in the BBC tv series . Bruce gave me "That's not my truck.." for a bit of humour after my Moldova trucking trip and Claire gifted me with the DVD of SPARTACUS. Janis got me a super food blender/mixer and Jamie's Italy Itallian food recipe book that I will use to help me make lovely food for us.
.
.
.
We also enjoyed playing a game on Grant's Sony PS2 game computer. It was a music quiz with real buzzers and Claire won every game. Well-done Claire.
.
.
.
We also spoke briefly to friends afar including Ferruccio who was just leaving Tripoli to work on a Tug supply boat, Kirsty (Janis's sister) and her man Dan in Toronto and Ferruccio's Mum & Dad in Italy. I never did get around to phoning Suz, one of my best mates, who had gone home to Sydney and her family for Christmas although we have been in touch by phone text.
.
.
.
Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments: